Follow AURELIA on Pinterest!
As the Aurelia web show unfolds through the brilliance of our crowdsourced storytellers, we’ll no doubt develop an increasing variety of artwork. So where can you go to be inspired by all of it at once? Pinterest, of course. Follow our board there, and we’ll follow yours! Watch also for an upcoming board of Steampunk and fantasy inspiration, too—just in time for our actors to view, share and use to inspire the development of their characters’ stories.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
This entry was posted on June 22, 2013 by aureliaedgeofdarkness. It was filed under Art and was tagged with Art, Aurelia, concept art, crowdsourced storytelling, Edge of Darkness, interactive, Lisa England, pin, Pinterest, Rise of the Tiger, social TV, transmedia, web show.