AURELIA’s world nears completion
Getting close to our beta launch on Friday, June 28th! In the mean time, here’s an updated preview of a very small portion of artist Cassandra Genc‘s almost-finished city landscape. You may recall this early sketch we posted several weeks ago. Can’t wait to show off the finished piece.
This image will be used for the show site “skin” and various video content throughout the show. Don’t forget to email us at email@example.com for your exclusive invitation to view the beta site and be one of the first actors help tell Aurelia’s story! No experience necessary. No auditions.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
This entry was posted on June 23, 2013 by aureliaedgeofdarkness. It was filed under Art, beta show and was tagged with Art, Aurelia, beta show, Cassie Genc, concept art, Edge of Darkness, interactive show, landscape, launch, social TV, Theatrics, Wasteland, web TV.