You open the door and take a seat near the bar. Smoke fills the air. A group of seedy-looking individuals sits in the corner, whispering amongst themselves in the confines of the shadows. Those must be the people you’re looking for, but that can wait. It’s been a long day, and you could use a bite to eat and maybe a drink first. A woman approaches you from behind the bar. “Welcome to Octavia’s,” she says. “What can I get you?”
We’ve got some artwork to unveil today, showing off our new character Octavia. This piece comes courtesy of artist Ignacio Narbona.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
This entry was posted on July 31, 2013 by aureliaedgeofdarkness. It was filed under Uncategorized and was tagged with actors, Aurelia, Aurelia: Edge of Darkness, call for actors, Daily Steampunk, Edge of Darkness, interview, Kelly Cook, Lisa England, Live action role-playing game, press, Rise of the Tiger, steampunk.